I'm allergic to exercise - Working out causes my throat to close and face to swell

New Photo - I'm allergic to exercise - Working out causes my throat to close and face to swell
I'm allergic to exercise - Working out causes my throat to close and face to swell
A woman in Minnesota has a rare allergy that makes exercise deadly. Maggie Habashy can no longer go on a run or to a workout class, knowing if she does, she suffers a severe allergic reaction and potentially life-threatening anaphylaxis. Her torso and limbs become itchy until hives break out on her skin, and her eyes swell shut. When she tells people about her rare allergy to exercise, 'The usual response is, "Ha ha, me too!
More >> https://ift.tt/Rnfi2x6 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Alex Jones #Vivek #Fauci #Pentagon #Pocahontas #Tulsi

 

NITO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com